Monday, October 18, 2010

Workshop 5: Storyboarding - (Re)presenting representations

    
Week 1: The concepts


Week 2: the beginning 

Sketchup by Belal Bezri

Week 3: Esquisse



Week 4: Final Submission





By Belal Bezri


I found this workshop to be really enjoyable and interesting. At first it seemed very confusing and i was worried that it will be Workshop 3 all over again. However even though it was similar, it was also very different. I was lucky enough to be partnered up with a really awesome person who I seemed to get along with easily. We shared pretty much the same ideas and with the ones that were different, we managed to reach a compromise. Ideas were easily to come by during the workshop but it was implementing the ideas that was difficult. However in the end, I believe that we did our best in Implementing our ideas into a good model. Overall, I really enjoyed the workshop, but less on day one where the presentation totally blew my mind away and i was left pretty much dumbfounded.


No comments:

Post a Comment